Thursday, October 11, 2012

one more thing

I was joking around after the last race about if someone in our series had been secretly motorpacing, I don't think it would really help anyway with the slogfest kind of racing we have had. After about the first third of a lap, everyone is stuck mashing around below 80rpm for nearly the whole course. It kind of sucks for people who have natural leg-speed but at the same time it is really teaching us all how to ride better in the mud for bigger races later in the year. Speaking of bigger races later in the year, I might be seeing this guy in the video this weekend at a race!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to send this information to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Check out my blog: コーチ 財布